Check out the Great Minds Think Alike game for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It is a word association game that lets users build semantic concept networks and explore similarity relations between people and media content. Starting from a single word, the player builds a chain of words by selecting semantically related terms. Get the game from the App Store!
- Q733 Colloquium Mon Sep 8 at 4pm in PY 101 by Danielle Bassett, University of Pennsylvania
- Q733 Colloquium Mon Sep 15 at 4pm in PY 101 by Thomas Serre, Brown University
- TBA Mon Sep 15 at 12:00 PM in Woodburn Hall 200 by Olaf Sporns
- TBA Mon Sep 15 at 12:00 PM in Woodburn Hall 200 by Bernice Pescosolido
- TBA Mon Sep 29 at 12:00 PM in Woodburn Hall 200 by Armando Razo
- adaptive behavior agent-based modeling alife artificial life bias bibliometrics bioinspired computing CASCI citation network cnets complex networks complex systems computational biology computational intelligence Cx-Nets data data mining dynamics epidemic modeling evolutionary computation folksonomy genetic algorithms givealink information networks literature mining modeling NaN network papers politics publications research search security self-organization sixearch social talks text mining traffic Truthy Twitter web webgraph web science