Check out the Great Minds Think Alike game for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It is a word association game that lets users build semantic concept networks and explore similarity relations between people and media content. Starting from a single word, the player builds a chain of words by selecting semantically related terms. Get the game from the App Store!
- The rise of social bots: fighting deception and misinformation on social media Mon Jan 26 at 12:30 PM in Woodburn Hall 200 by Emilio Ferrara
- Mapping white matter neurodegeneration in the human connectome: a network science study of hereditary diffuse leukoencephalopathy with spheroids Mon Jan 26 at 12:00 PM in Woodburn Hall 200 by Joaquín Goñi
- TBA Mon Feb 2 at 12:30 PM in Woodburn Hall 200 by Titus Schleyer
- Modeling Meaning at Multiple Scales Mon Feb 2 at 12:00 PM in Woodburn Hall 200 by Colin Allen
- Leveraging Social Networks to Understand Behavioral and Biological Pathways in Substance Abuse and Dependence Mon Mar 2 at 12:00 PM in Woodburn Hall 200 by Brea Perry
- adaptive behavior agent-based modeling alife artificial life bias bibliometrics bioinspired computing CASCI citation network cnets complex networks complex systems computational biology computational intelligence Cx-Nets data data mining dynamics epidemic modeling evolutionary computation folksonomy genetic algorithms givealink information networks literature mining modeling NaN network papers politics publications research search security self-organization sixearch social talks text mining traffic Truthy Twitter web webgraph web science