Check out the Great Minds Think Alike game for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It is a word association game that lets users build semantic concept networks and explore similarity relations between people and media content. Starting from a single word, the player builds a chain of words by selecting semantically related terms. Get the game from the App Store!
- Topics over Time: Into Darwin’s Mind Mon Mar 9 at 12:30 PM in Woodburn Hall 200 by Jaimie Murdock
- Intellectual diversity of scientific disciplines and research teams Mon Mar 9 at 12:00 PM in Woodburn Hall 200 by Stasa Milojevic
- Network Science—Learning from the Past Mon Mar 30 at 12:30 PM in Woodburn Hall 200 by Stanley Wasserman
- Studying mood variations in longitudinal twitter timelines: applications to the detection of psychological transitions Mon Mar 30 at 12:00 PM in Woodburn Hall 200 by Johan Bollen
- Identifying the Drivers of Shopper Attention, Engagement, and Purchase Mon Apr 6 at 12:00 PM in Woodburn Hall 200 by Raymond Burke
- adaptive behavior agent-based modeling alife artificial life bias bibliometrics bioinspired computing CASCI citation network cnets complex networks complex systems computational biology computational intelligence Cx-Nets data data mining dynamics epidemic modeling evolutionary computation folksonomy genetic algorithms givealink information networks literature mining modeling NaN network papers politics publications research search security self-organization sixearch social talks text mining traffic Truthy Twitter web webgraph web science