Check out the Great Minds Think Alike game for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It is a word association game that lets users build semantic concept networks and explore similarity relations between people and media content. Starting from a single word, the player builds a chain of words by selecting semantically related terms. Get the game from the App Store!
- Q733 Colloquium Mon Sep 29 at 4pm in PY 101 by Uri Hasson, Princeton University
- Ceramics, cultivation, and community – how agriculture spread in the Old World Mon Sep 29 at 12:00 PM in Woodburn Hall 200 by Bill K. Barnett
- Linguistic Corpus and Ontology for Comparative Analysis of Networks Mon Sep 29 at 12:00 PM in Woodburn Hall 200 by Armando Razo and Markus Dickinson
- Q733 Colloquium Mon Oct 13 at 4pm in PY 101 by Todd Braver, Washington University
- TBA Mon Oct 20 at 12:00 PM in Woodburn Hall 200 by Alessandro Flammini
- adaptive behavior agent-based modeling alife artificial life bias bibliometrics bioinspired computing CASCI citation network cnets complex networks complex systems computational biology computational intelligence Cx-Nets data data mining dynamics epidemic modeling evolutionary computation folksonomy genetic algorithms givealink information networks literature mining modeling NaN network papers politics publications research search security self-organization sixearch social talks text mining traffic Truthy Twitter web webgraph web science