Check out the Great Minds Think Alike game for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It is a word association game that lets users build semantic concept networks and explore similarity relations between people and media content. Starting from a single word, the player builds a chain of words by selecting semantically related terms. Get the game from the App Store!
- Q733 Colloquium Mon Nov 3 at 4pm in PY 101 by Yael Niv, Princeton University
- 2014 Open House Tue Nov 4 at 4:00 PM in Woodburn Hall 200 by CNS Center
- TBA Mon Nov 10 at 12:00 PM in Woodburn Hall 200 by Peter Todd
- TBA Mon Nov 10 at 12:00 PM in Woodburn Hall 200 by Filippo Radicchi
- Science Observatory R&D Mon Nov 17 at 12:00 PM in Woodburn Hall 200 by Katy Börner
- adaptive behavior agent-based modeling alife artificial life bias bibliometrics bioinspired computing CASCI citation network cnets complex networks complex systems computational biology computational intelligence Cx-Nets data data mining dynamics epidemic modeling evolutionary computation folksonomy genetic algorithms givealink information networks literature mining modeling NaN network papers politics publications research search security self-organization sixearch social talks text mining traffic Truthy Twitter web webgraph web science