Check out the Great Minds Think Alike game for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It is a word association game that lets users build semantic concept networks and explore similarity relations between people and media content. Starting from a single word, the player builds a chain of words by selecting semantically related terms. Get the game from the App Store!
- Exploring the facial expression perception-production link using real-time facial expression recognition Mon Mar 10 at 4pm in PY 101 by Marian Stewart Bartlett, University of California, San Diego and Emotient, Inc.
- Perception Viewed as a Phenotypic Expression Mon Mar 31 at 4pm in PY 101 by Dennis Proffitt, University of Virginia
- Neurocognitive modeling of perceptual decision making Mon Apr 7 at 4pm in PY 101 by Tom Palmeri, Vanderbilt University
- Individual differences as a crucible for testing embodied theories of language comprehension Mon Apr 21 at 4pm in PY 101 by Arthur Glenberg, Arizona State University
- adaptive behavior agent-based modeling alife artificial life bias bibliometrics bioinspired computing CASCI citation network cnets complex networks complex systems computational biology computational intelligence Cx-Nets data data mining dynamics epidemic modeling evolutionary computation folksonomy genetic algorithms givealink information networks literature mining modeling NaN network papers politics publications research search security self-organization sixearch social talks text mining traffic Truthy Twitter web webgraph web science