We welcome two postdoctoral associates who just joined our center. Ruby Wang got her PhD in Physics from Central China Normal University in 2009. Emilio Ferrara got his PhD in Mathematics (Computer Science) from the University of Messina in Italy in 2012. Both will work on projects related to the diffusion of information in social media and social networks.
- TBA Fri Aug 30 at 3:00pm in Lindley Hall, Rm. 102 by Matthias Felleisen, Northeastern University
- TBA Fri Sep 6 at 3:00pm in Lindley Hall, Rm. 102 by Mehran Sahami, Stanford University
- TBA Fri Sep 13 at 3:00pm in Lindley Hall, Rm. 102 by SVN Vishwanathan, Purdue University
- TBA Fri Sep 13 at 3:00pm in Lindley Hall, Rm. 102 by Dan Suciu, University of Washington
- adaptive behavior agent-based modeling alife artificial life bias bibliometrics bioinspired computing CASCI cnets complex networks complex systems computational biology computational intelligence Cx-Nets data data mining dynamics engine engines epidemic modeling evolutionary computation folksonomy genetic algorithms givealink informatics information networks literature mining modeling NaN network papers publications research search security self-organization sixearch social talks text mining traffic Twitter web webgraph web science